7/28/2022

They asking me what I think Wing’s gf or engagement girls looks like, Speechless, Crown castle, Shikra zootopia, Simon 26 Demi….

Uh….I don’t think so. He is an Asian and he is a guy. Meaning it’s a girl has to be more quiet in reserved nature might be just like the Asian most society conservative. Maybe ask his mom. 
Should have a brain.

The way how Wing runs things, he does his own things in life. I think his household just by himself. 

Isn’t Michael Dugalus looks like now to me, he…those ETR human top, their dad has a daughter? They become old, cannot tell a thing. I received a comment. I think that’s Masterson, someone says that’s Masterson. 


I think …the correct answer is : No reservation. (The answer flash in)
The cooking things. You have to have money …to cook. Spiritual

You have to bring up the society and kids!! Oh ~ we didn’t have that much money ..now you might get the money, it’s raise the entire population, guys boys, girls, women…you know. Anyone on those parenting …
You establish an image of that household it’s important not a playboy. 🦅🦅🦅 🦅🦅 🦅 (they cannot shut up …still going )



Yeah Alyssa, she used to come, she didn’t want to go home. There is a lot of play, there are food to eat. I didn’t know they don’t have the food to eat, or shower or water, or camping, bike. Running around up or down. 





No comments:

Post a Comment