7/02/2022

The places where Adam Hailey will never take you to...Don't you like them anyway?

Paul Bakery across the Bank, guess what is in Christmas?  And guess what the birds did under their eye sight?

This is called Half Time, next to that 5th, and Prince William in between.

Its Mia C bon, how funny, that Cosco, has this competitor name 家樂福

And they take over the Welcome. I didn't think I know what it was? Then one day....Jason Market disappear, to become Mia C'Bon? 

Not all these Asian local food. Its European, American style.




I don't think you know what is Taiwan situated here for.....and what it is all around the vincinity, if you just looking around the map, as if you are from here. 

Daan Fitness Center 4 or 5 floors




4:06


Flower Market every weekend, right next by Daan Forest Park


Daan Forest Park (Taipei Central Park)

Is that Eben's squrrel?  5:45

Wa si wa?

I si I?








No comments:

Post a Comment