7/28/2022

The medical Board, do you know what I eat those last 2 weeks breakfast? So I gonna keep the glutenous rice. The acid....to the detxo finish body, they become abundance? How am I going to lose weight .....still, you figure it out the way, keep walking? more than few one hour?

 I go now. 

I have the lychee. Its 67.2, have I drink some water?

Laterly I haven't drinking the juice. But I had one full bigger cup of warm chocolate, I feel so blowing. I think my period finish now.

Do you notice its something more than strange every degree.....you cannot possibly telling me you are not presence, if you are, I might really need the help, not the weight keep going up, I keep walking up? Those hours are not enough.

I need to wait the climate milder. I have to keep taken food, more this breakfast places?


No comments:

Post a Comment