7/23/2022

Prisoner of Azkaban

... ... Its a color blind?

If you have one death, I think you will go to jail. For real. 




The European Educator has those degree of analyze your education, meaning your IQ proportion to your incomes statues, your emotional balance, to that crime activties.

No wonder its all moving out of that UB. Too many Homey....

The sooner you can proven you can graduate, of that cold or hot that life you choosen right starting at the college to all these year, how each life, you seeing Facebook to become...the speed Paycheck difference on weekly notice, you have to submit that paycheck to the bank to cash in, correct?

I walk in the bank and give them the checks, I remember that.

The European that France reside, has a Paris Light Towel, I always wonder why that battle field always have to pick a place, that have warrent me their electric grid anything to do with me, no matter how you turn those table, the 4 Heavenly Kings to 4 Sailor.

We used to have those MK saying MJ, to every frames how a flower open all the way in, or all the way up....remember?

The fights. 

Menton, those are called Maroco, not the Africa nation. Its south of France.



I didn't do any of that last time or last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment