7/02/2022

Ola, you want Dean to tell you, "Ola I think you start to believing your hair its red...Monkey has the hair red? Meaning you starting to participating Anna's life story, or my life story, which you are not in neither. Anna lost her facebook long time ago. Apparently you are not on it."

If you are not in the story, why you insist you and me or Dean having a story on you?

Proven Mat?

Simon he is a manager of several big groups, girls like you only belong to your parents behind door screaming and yelling girls, that has no places in front of anybody.

Many guys real life, its not you girls Ola, which no voice, no talent, no experty, no credential, a fake US MLE? To say, why you suddenly has a right to bossing EVERYBODY?

You don't have a character, anyone met you in real life, will all saying, you got an issue, and that TV might just saying it, and none of us know what that is.


Simon Cowell has a life in whichever he happy with

I Anna finish that running up down life in 2014, I found out the reason why I came in the first place. I never think I would be right, Simon, he is that guy. I only assume I was right. No one has a 2 cent doing what I do, to create all that, to imagine, what a heck I end up a 3D module prototype from the Dollar Store for....


Right now I have a life on that American Map with Lee and the rest of UB guys or girls

That was my facebook, apparently penguin make it whole wide world knows I had a facebook...


You know what I say about Simon, he doesn't get jealous if everyone can be happy living in their happy life, not to bugging him. He never get jealous if you are happy in your own life, finding your own friends, sitting there talking until the Wings shows up behind, or the eyes...he will deal with it. 



Simon picks some girls on the screen

I seen it. 

No I used to don't care a bit anything he says, he does, he knew or not on the girls. I was listening to his saying on the jobs, like AGT, he says his requirement ABCDE, he didn't say about the girls. I cannot understand anything he label...other than Mafia, I run ~~~~~!!!!!


You want to make the friends with that girl? You can, or you cannot? 

https://youtu.be/-z2nhjBkSJA



No comments:

Post a Comment