7/01/2022

Let me see primer …you know, that thing it’s called the RNA polymerase (was my name in it can be searched at? I think I am in it? Oh, they made me present it. )

When you see the definition you had the building blocks to…gives life a structure. Meaning it’s the degree of forms, not formality

If your shredding paper machine starts to by itself spitting out the paper by itself without the paper, I will scream.

For real. 


No, that paper they were just identifying out the nuclease, there is nothing to do with the existing pathway. 

Yeah, the primer like I thought, it’s RNA, it’s where at the beginning of that replication process.

The existing mechanism meaning you have to have a parent, you must have a parent. But these RNA really situate at …they are the structure of themselves. 

DNA are just a piece of codes, and when they …unzip that, hey, somebody, those things are fix? Beside the mutation ? I know what’s the mismatch repair mechanism. Oh, that’s so redundant, I don’t know that’s the proof reading degree.

Can you tell me, insertion it happened at one site, what happened to the rest of the combination codes? They push back 3rd condon? You sure about that?

Ear has to be a ear? And it has to be your parents ear? It’s kinda gross…I thought about one option I can die old age. I open the Bible, the beginning. 

🦅🦅🦅

“You had a better suggestion ? Shut up ~~”


Let’s say, I put myself through the shredder, and I come back one pieces!

Ask them. 🦅🦅 it’s when you talking ? It’s so hot outside … dry yet? 


What …? DNA its not the structure?

…I am talking about the protein structure. I had a TA office pharmaceutical…they do nothing but 3D program. That’s entire branch of itself.

DNA are …a kinda of structure you don’t twirl?


And hey Somebody, if the seal got open, we gonna be dead? 

You put RNA at each location sites, sounds like a …

They look harmless. Pixies you think you are harmless? 




I used to hear Greys they kidnapping women ? To implant….I used to had one Google 2003 those times reading at Bible to do … or it was the paper to do on the Bible how that Abramham…. 

They were saying the mother it’s the side of m-RNA and ..

I conclude the reason they used to have the witch hunt, it’s Charmed exactly says. It’s they slaughter the mother lines down. It may not be what happened at the Middle Age, they slaughter all women. Like Ola if she had a gift one of those, it’s many European mother side down.

Ola’s head had nothing but talking to magic, one of those…her pelvis bones cannot sustain a child bearing, every Chinese Deliver women or match makers looking at that. It’s a traditional knowing. 


And… how expensive it’s the university those couch seats?

I show UK to Eben or UB, I guess …UB made it very private. Those are called the medical campus tunnel. We had, different tunnel structure. 



(Far away birds, shut up…near by.)

Look…Don’t bother.

Physical means real butt move. You lose stones. Is that exhausting ?

Yeah !

I don’t think, that can do in the structure like me and nick? No, I don’t remember. I think the day before yesterday I was so drugged by. It was horrific.

It’s the whole body drugged. And no, the body, like my hands? It’s around the head, or mine own breast or own thigh. I am telling you …it’s for that SMCH, I not say. What’s the punishing degree. 

(Slut up sex birds, shut up, shut up….)


Heart msgic

3 bad witches 

But, if you ask me when I see these and knowing them personality ….like Flower Thousand Bones, whom is that 夏紫薰

It’s every handy man jobs I just better be maid keep doing it.

Garbage disposal guy.

Like Eben see himself maid. Unlimited maid jobs. They are Gods. Their personality like girls. Meaning they are very sensitive and they might really scream and yelling and kicking, you go to hell those. 

You all think you are perfect Yogi, I am telling you.  I say Quan Yin methods it’s you walk in walk out, easy precepts at the eating strictly vegan precepts. 


Can you find these Pane Andov his 2 universe fade out beside the vertical tilt up darkness away Milkyway, it’s where earth are? He has to postulate that or he knew that? You cannot split at any position points on the Milkyway. It has to be at the edge? 🦅🦅🦅 (shut up !)

Where did he get that diagrams? The interface, I hate these human, you see Uranus and Neptune has an interface.

I horrified. That old universe fade out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment