7/26/2022

"Isn't the constitutional under the communism its Him Wing will get the Food Stamp with the England Refugee parts running away from you, how me Taiwan getting aboslutely zero things, for which....we are not surrender yet?"

You know what I mean? There is a different between Hong Kong after 1997 and Taiwan forever....

That one question I may ask its my birth certificate were really from Taiwan? I tell you a thing what I did in 2015 iphone to Apple. I say to them or the Russian, how that incoming comets in pieces...called the Shooting stars, if not those lower orbits debris all coming together ALL AT ONCE, you know what I mean?

How the Earthquake formula sheet equation you all getting for free from me anyway?

That was 2015, we had a conversation....



No comments:

Post a Comment