7/15/2022

India, is Shilanka your island, or they have a separate nationality?

The TV its real like Middleton those? Or? I imagining things what other telling me? You are the Third World country, but do you have the military?

They have been however tested by the Sri Lankan Civil War and by the controversy of Indian intervention during the war. In recent years Sri Lanka has moved closer to China, especially in terms of naval agreements. India has signed a nuclear energy deal to improve relations. India made a nuclear energy pact with Sri Lanka in 2015.[5]

Meaning that is not what I think or its exactly what I was told? your Indian Ocean whichever side?  You mean you are waiting for the new born statues, one of those? 

 


๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŒฏ I have a feeling, when I get to Eben, I might really seeing a stack of the profile on my desk what is the Bollywood. I never look...you air a modern romance, like the girls crying in tears, to wave the guys goodbye? ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŒฏ

Great Master, isn't he double e, on train station or Lahiri?

Isn't this funny? They have the graduation hat on their head, and they have campus on the soccer field, meaning sporty!  

They didn't die in hunger, and shortage of the water resource, on heat....to say, only train station, like Yoganada those black and white photo....to their land, I see only heights...you can only live on edges....This Babaji probably expects too much, the real reason he shows up in Time. 

Like I narrative a story tale, and you Indian girls will cry, with the guys standing by. That guys its a psycho and he cries too.

Both are psycho human on the romance kisses, to where the banks have zero in balance, to say the reality you start walking, or starting looking up what life should have been more responsible.

It must be the kisses or the hugs, not the yelling or the screaming.....the drama school.







No comments:

Post a Comment