7/27/2022

If you want to cut in the music field, or dancing? What do you gonna show to look like you putting yourself in?

I Anna, create a website on the Music Theory I didn't do anything on it?  Do you know if I say, the most boring of the materials, they no one reading on....like the biography of Mozart, Beethovan, or Bach....like I describe my own feeling about these piano pieces with what they are in the history standings....a very simple music history, not Art history, that will differentiate myself away from everyone else?

I can still sing, if I find out one of those everyone likes the song? Right now I don't have it? 

I still continue to sharing the music with everyone else, but I done that jobs since 20 years ago? Is that what you wish to do what I do, Wing? 

You have to define what you cut things in.....which field, which iconic, which Pavillion subjects your jobs were not supposed to be liscense? Where is your textbook?

No comments:

Post a Comment