7/27/2022

If Eben in 5 years still have the seminar, yeah, I fly out with him. Its not a big deal. I brings the medicine, I sit in the hotel waiting for him. I may not go out of the door, to be honest.

He doesn't know me yet, I don't care about a lot of things.

Whatever he happy to do, I just wait him in the room.

I used to wait nick in his car, when he visits his sister, his cousin, his every friends, than me being their any friend. I sleep in the car. Meditate.

I gonna brings him some medicine, he swallow it down before and after. Its works. Those counter medicine.

You use your nose to breath, and close your mouth, few several round deep breath (mouth close, don't sip through air). Your throat usually feel funny if you talk too much. You restore yourself a little bit. 

All the way to stomach, abdomen. Your back up. Touch....two shoulder ending bones, or your collar bones. 


COVID 19 Time, I think the public health its good they implementing these alcohol wash, and temperature machine check-up at every exit, and constantly people remember using mask, washing their hands, to increase a public hygenic awareness.

Those human are way too dirty, girls or boys, really. 5000 water buckets per yearly, what the utopia to saying that Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment