7/17/2022

我醒了? I woke up? (I am on Earth, very sure)

You don't use the woke lid to cover that mushroom, BUT to use that small oven at the same time....You don't want that mushroom cup to get anymore water on top.

To the tasteful means of anything you see the American Chinese take-out fast wok mushroom, those are more oil than water? Can you just seeing it?

The proper way to handle a mushroom?

The way I look at that drama, I almost thought, there are the human factors in it, how those martial art style "in it" saying things at it? Meaning they are designing on it? Per words Per saying, per senetence exactly like the proof reading saying it?

My entire UK 2 English class, I have nothing but sitting there with the paying tutor to proof reading per word, per two words a comma sentence wrong wrong wrong at that person in her offices?

I am not sure its everything from ET. But I have a in home maid, that is none stop ET since yesterday, can you guys all go to the Birds saying any system human climbing up the windows to smell, at the War Strategic means? 


🍤 No, the Mushroom human like us, don't eating Bread.🍤 

Eben and me, I am pretty sure he stays away from the process food, not just the bread. I making it for my use, not really for Eben, but one of the things if people don't eating bread...that is one dishes, including the gluten free population, that is one ingredient for Dr. T?

The UB Dr. T.

Mushroom in the oil, completed....soaked fried at it, oily mushroom big chulk bites, ever eat it?

So can you just seeing it, copy and paste?

There are ways to properly handle one thing, one ingredient called The Buttom Mushrrom?

....they become soggy, if you insist there is a lid on top of them? No, you need the mushroom to thoroughly done? Not raw really to eat it the middle of them?


The reason you becoming the liquidarian more in the nature not hurry to open your mouth to bite and eat, as your childhood memory, your mommy stuff things inside your mouth as the baby...

There is a fear mechanism of the human nature, if they are tired and exhausted, you stuff their mouth with the food. Mine would be water, or any beverage kids drinks. That kid will become more quiet. Just sitting there and drink the sugar water in front of him?


Ancient Chasez

I don't think they eat....some chi human they fly up and drop you, the moment romance becomes so evident...taken off.


Fasting, Meditation and Detox

You working on your Self path, those human might care about all those....what meditation all things lightful, or delight, to saying a light meals, not gubble up the entire menu inside a lady make-up faces of the entire Big jar chewing food and swallowing it down.

I don't think that is a particular dinning manner anyone would have told you, a lot of people are trained on the hunger response.

That is called: The Hunger Response.

You become irrational.

The routine works like per weekly, a lot of guys have that kinds of the mechanism, becoming very very systematic. There are some niches like that. My personality are more mild, not very extreme. Its more of my convenience I don't bother to making the food anymore, or the food cost, the food expense. You seeing all these soy meat, to the suburban area, you still need to acquire at the far away distant with the currency that is more expensive. Soy to women....there are some studies on the health aspect on the heromone issues. I don't do that for the health reason as much as....its just the estrogen issues, me and nick cannot stop fighting. I wish the stop?  He has nothing else but provoking people, I am telling you. I don't want to think, hear, say, knowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment