7/29/2022

๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž I will talk on the website. You girls need to back glue on Wing a little bit. He is an Asian guy. ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

A lot of people become a true enemy when they break away a relationship. They really becoming at the very very bad term. Sometimes you can just leave, and no talking, no communication, no hate. Just go busy at that different life.

That is what I choose to do. If you ask me if I have any more feeling watching that Ella Enchanted, I will tell you none.

     ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž You can make the cards

๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž  You can design some gifts ideas to congratulate Wing finding his new direction in life.

๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– You can create different things online, sent him something funny? 

Sometimes you need the networks more than how every guys becoming your....only solely objects things to keep it? 

Karen, I just put a story on there.

I don't actually what they think, how they think, what will they ever think. I doing my own things often don't care about just anybody thinks. But yeah, I wish them to be happy....they flying across by here before. That Karen, so if she knew the road, not to be afraid, when things more stablize, she can always travel to her heart content. 

Wing wants to say hi, then that time we deal with it.  Wing might like the PC games, like you all girls have Farmvilles? We have UB those facebook time, how to seeing each other's farmville? 

Life you girls make so difficult of it, someone has to chase you, someone has to find you, someone has to....what is the novel things they say, or the magazine Composure says, I might know exactly what you all girls do in life with the guys.

You can just talk normal, this is another day, talking like finding a means to be the financial independent, that is everyone's subjects!!! 


Wing now has a priority in Asia, okay?

That life in America, probably will soon be over. I have no ideas where is this Wing guys, or where is that Eben guys too. My life and Wing's life in China....

Asia has their own boy bands, hot topics to discuss, the hottest singing band or pop stars people chase them. Or what we usually do, its one of those egg field looking football stadium indoor, or outdoor, they have the concert here. The population here is so big ....Like Adam Levine's those.

Do you realize he has a new priority in Asia? Meaning his service in America is no longer required? 





๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿซ”๐Ÿซ”๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿซ”๐Ÿซ”๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿซ”๐Ÿซ”

No comments:

Post a Comment