7/01/2022

I need to ask somebody. Can I break the hostage agreement?

Like....do you know what that is? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PjzYCtemj4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyVWnHY6_hY


They are the horrible people doesn't the horrible things. When you place among those very high intellects, like sea ports open to those Friends.

This worlds are those drunk human, you imagine saying upper class, or Corperate Class.

To that previous Zawanna, there are prosperity of the high literacy, high connected friends. Like happiness. That society its facilitate to be a strong and powerful World. They talk, they chat, they eat, the gather. The courtesy to that friendship were never like a betray or the gambling nature. 

Meaning modify human memory, to blend into those society.

Taken, those kinds of the scenario. They are strong, fearless, and reliable. Like the guys looks like a guy, behave like a guy. The exhibit of every traits. To having those business built, its highly lucrotive, and you never met those business merchants I guess, what that really means Friends in the higher places. To that intertwine of the society ladder, or the Power of the Central. 

To me, those are just fake, and those excuse or garbage things he just saying it. 

This world cannot open it. 

The punishment its very very very severe. 

When I say telepahy, its every grain of sand, you will be taken out and be punished severely. Without me interfere, what I become the hostage at all? You are at the lowest degree of thoughts, impurity, not mature, even without your current worlds, you could really end up in the street, on the shelter and at your parents leave dates. I am not joking, you cannot keep spending things, not making yourself away from being a princess like.

I make it light, that doesn't mean my life its light.

Your entire calculation are based upon, when you working 20-40 years, on different jobs, in USA? Meaning from what I heard, if you work on your paycheck like you pay tax per yearly, the government will give you a pension at your age 65?

That is why you keep on working, as long as it is a job?

Any job?

The pension to that 30,000 - 40,000 dollar around I think, its 600-700 per month...or 600 US dollars. And the senior housing at the current rent, are far away from it all, the lady whom had a son...so she stays with him temporarily, but her options were at 800 US dollars per month, and far away from everything, you don't have grocery, you have to drive, meaning a car?

Zawanna meant, you had the real breakfast.

It is a 3 meals a day. Not 2 meals a day. You mean Dennis? Pete and Theresa works at Dennis! That is the American Breakfast eggs and muffin, or whatever stuffs in it.

That food costs when I seeing it, TODAY! Today is Friday, so meaning? You going out on the Friday night to buy American dinner like 8 dollars each Thai food, I used to remember that is what I order. Some people have more money, they order more?

But you keep a car, and gasoline? Insurance?

That kind of expense, its per monthly. Today its the first day I see...Dinner on the bus. Its a take-out. You mean festivity of happiness, you have something to look for on the Friday night, so you wish to see friends, or someone, and whom are these people?

Your facebook, or your networks?

You don't know what it is happening if you don't put away all these expenses? You do not sustain anything. To that every 2 weeks, someone else's paycheck, that is completely different worlds life when others building up their life.

I need to go to bed. I need time. Its so chaos on my parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment