7/24/2022

I just watched his newest video

oh ! 

My head is drowzy....woozy. 

Do you mean that you wish to be the communication of? What makes you acquire the Next Step, Wing? All those superstitious if they just trust you, by your thoughts? I say per thoughts. 

Listen to this successful people, how they start up

They need the teammates, and apparently we all agree, we take someone or something directly from our facebook, especially between you and Ola, you are looking over your very Best Friends, best Pal....to this monitor saying. 

I have no ideas what it says.

I say that, yes. Its not a big deal if Penguin makes a sound. My facebook was not many activities, from much people


okay, if I went back to UB through the facebook. First I get lucky, to find their name, and I communicate. If they agree, we bind again. Because they show up, I propose to them something I found on the road, and analyze like we used to know each other.

If this year, to next year they have time, they make plans or some seeing this movies, or documents some stuffs. Did I say by next months, or next winter we are what? I am that intrudent or commanding on where your freedom going about?

 I told everyone the same things again.

"Feeling if that is one lifestyle you can breath on it. A luggage suits of contact lens from Japan to lands in Taiwan, where near by Anna saying all this environment we walk around and about?"

But Wing, I actually go out, and literally show my UB facebook my daily blog, might be singing, might be outing, and I met a CAT I show everyone on the road side. It was a nice landing grass places. Marble? Its the wall of the bank, between the bank and the Royal Bowl or something


No comments:

Post a Comment