7/27/2022

๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒดI have to get up to pee every 30 mins or an hour, for the period, I drink some water. ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด

 Today gonna be lazy sleeping....tired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT3GUKuAzIs

I ate....

Unexceptional Zed....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwrYX7QLeqI

I had a dream, everyone dead, and I cannot get down the somewhere without taking or not taking the kids, they all dead at the same time. Same is nick. 

When I say on the Egyptian side of the comic story, you have to draw out the character in that side of the story.

That UB Seth if he has a double....that I don't know its the Indian 500 years old, or this General old guy looks like Nick. Its a general, but he is the maid of that beyond, ugly Pheoroh 

At least that is the story I know, not I have clear indicator on the TV or the comic book, there is an identical twin keep popping up, at the position issues.

I cannot move!

๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด

No comments:

Post a Comment