7/29/2022

I don't really know the couples in the Hollywood, there are many many many pairs. Its always the relationship life they put on the screen. You would be surprised, how many people are single in life, not ever get a relationship. Sometimes its purely the shapes and the disease, coughing and skin disease allergic issues. You never want to find out under the pants, what happened to the legs.

 


Whatever you think you seen, or you know....etc.

The allergic what it looks like.

So the TV has this relationship going on over and over and over in the Hollywood. And those are the stories.

In what I remember me and nick. He is always the one saying what to do. He stated it very clearly, you know, to me. About....That. Whatever THAT is. We do keep them a day or two including the Pet Dog, Max. But when nick and I have a life, he usually insists, its me and him life, not those separation of the grand kids life. 

I didn't know that part, so those kids going to the other grandpa house more often. That's the true reality. They stay often THAT way. Not with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment