7/27/2022

๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅญ I bought the sushi fish, .....2 rolls ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅญ

Watching ....Youtube.

Is there something Wing don't just on food stamp, he has to be musical, amusing characters? His personality its not all that entertainment, if you ask me.  You know what I used to say, that 105 class, if Me anna and Dean taken out, between those shorty.....how they carry themselves a great class...Bil and Patrick are dead....too.

One of those the class interaction Between the Sailor Moon! How ironic. 

You know Karen owes me, so I can sell her out, including her entire family an image to Wing, you all girls don't try on Dennis, or on Wings, what the true great mouth jobs, just how I end up dead, I am telling you, another jello voka blue shot. 

This is the age between 30 to 40 years old. You all girls don't have any creativity and innovative saying to...polish that Wing on those Sailor Moon Plots?



No comments:

Post a Comment