7/29/2022

Furniture? The 7th or 8th floor it’s that tigers furniture, technically you seen no one. When I dead after I am sure you keep a tiger somewhere.

There are 2 dedication bathroom like the Pinterests I just put them side by side. I think my door drawn too small. The kitchen table will be there. Oh ~~ I want to flip the entire floor up, pace that more todays tiles, big. 

The furniture it’s at 8th floor. I have my bed. I say air for a while. Is that to live people. If I capable to buy, I let it air dry. This Tina and Pang are not healthy looking to whatever they are doing or were doing …plus my plan it’s tell me my mother goes to next door doing her own decoration happy day. You have every space clusters, those she made us room right? Just let my space empty everyone happy. 

I think China that floor tile looks modern. It’s black. 

Beidge paint, (what color is beidge? Milk white? ) you put the correct air conditioned in it. These air conditioning has problem every so often.




No comments:

Post a Comment