7/24/2022

Does Wing and Ola you know Dean? Like do you have any other friends in UB, that....one day departing from UB, my entire life went into something else, I don't talk to Dean anymore? But the movies Frozen was 2013/2014, even so many years later later later?

You know what I mean?

I don't remember this person.

Let me describe a story : A kid living in a basement staring at certain moniters for years. A basement. So many years of everyone departing their different lifes, no one understand whom happens to whom anymore, other than their own facebooks. 

But this basement has a different stare, always thinking that someone knew him or her perfectly as if that talking was daily, daily, daily, daily. 

Do you buy the movies Frozen 1 and 2? 

You decide that the high school reunion you will show up, let's talk about what is my newest found out exit way, the underground fighting! 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment