7/29/2022

Assuming you Wing, just one person living cold book room, you open the doors, its this.....still Karen Adria outside me Anna all around world, just one you, human, you have no other friends. That is still a circle +1

If you want to marry to someone like Adam Levine's Sugar, that is another whichever circle you go and wanted it, you can go and make it that, away from us.

You no longer needed that UB, some people like those more professional serious people all around. I say, you finding your own soul mate, however you went down to Organic Chemistry 201, 202.



For my parents, its really just whenever they get their want and get out of my life. Like my father, his own happy world its the new world he finds it himself.

But I make a backup from that TV screen, by dialing to that Taipei Women Association, whether they hear it or not.  I specify what I need, want, and want to be done, and negotiate price, its you put all the movies screen room inside your own organization by thanking me? Increase your English speaking methods in that library room, like that Eastern Downstair underground area? 

I have a certificate????? Some human needs to borrow just that piece of paper. Its when you sprinkle your own piece of paper, hang that like a piece of meat?

 

47 % mind wonder just like the Harvard says...half of your life are blank space...blank soul, must be.

You know....talking to Harvard, do you ever do this eye lash judgemental per blink per rate things, not that NSYNC moving their 4 limbs combine time 5? Why would they do that? Does my condition counted as the handicap? Usually that is how every human on the planet getting a life long time guarantee....







No comments:

Post a Comment