7/12/2022

2 4 5 = Hungry death on me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnUDsK4tcdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU-xKuAzQXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb5TF0shphY


You hate enough, to when you get your butt up, to do something about it, your life. 

Any posture, how you stand, how you walk, how you gather your muscle stretching to keep your breathing better, not just eating better.  The posture, how you walk out of your room? Get your butt up? Some of your parents knew what is the professional works forces require the posture, and so do you? You are aware of what you look like in the camera or the mirror?





Imagine if it were my uncle reading all those I used to write....where everything ends up....he would be so mad, yeah!!!!

If you want to tell Jonathon, those were mistunderstood on your parts, or Wing, you have to find their contacts, through MD networks, you open your mouth arguing with them. I never say you cannot. They understand what that felt, they don't see things like you see things. But you sit there to believe, there is hope.

There is no hope. You just open your mouth to say it out loud, as if you release that parts of the anger and really getting a response back. You don't get any response back, its like your Online works? No response, hide behind? 

When you do things in life, you always say I do things the Aries way. 

I don't really have that impulsive feeling you mean you love a guy, or you love to find a money methods on the market to survive, one of those. But I used to feel, if things needs to be say, say it. If you like that person, or you wish that person not to thinking in certain way, you open your mouth, straight forward whatever inside of you, to tell that person. I don't have the thinking or the feeling like you, so I don't even know how to write the words for you....

You can start like. "Hey Jonathon, they put an image of me on the Television like mocking me. I am not like that, not really."

Or you say to Wing, "That role, you think its me or Anna? Pick an image choice, but really live in that role, can I, may I, could I? I needs that role might be 365 days in 24 mins of that 60 second that day I need it? Not right now? What does this TV say, one year....The feb not 29? Or the Olympia its not on Ice, one of those? "


No comments:

Post a Comment