7/12/2022

19 US dollars = 570 NT

But I pay every month.

How much without the co-pay, 

2) 21345 NT

1) 1500 NT

You divide 30


I have to make ice myself ?

I didn’t say I live in Taiwan almost like 6 long years for …? I don’t have a back up road but rely on my own country back up road?

🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🎶🎶🦅🎶🦅🎶 Today they talk different !


You girls have this things, if a guy show up, they do car maintainance or your dad

I don’t have those things when I grew up after high school. I need to think for them.

Taiwan I show you what they had online stuffs, few. But join in the work force, you have to read in Chinese? Sometimes temporary jobs makes you feel you are useful? You are negative with the online stuffs. 

When life hit back draws, you step back and breath. Stands up again, don’t accumulate debts. 


I think you really cry in your eyes. 

Like the math issues, like the geography issues, like publisher issues. Taiwan we have a civil class on my transcript ? 公民課

Where would be the educational department I imagine I go and talk to?



No comments:

Post a Comment