6/11/2022

你們台灣的新聞有個 Youtuber 莎白?

 

So Ku talking about Crossaind...Bread. And every other Youtuber Japan, instant Noodles. All about ASMR food niches...its very popular, its about eating?

Mc Donald? 

Its like 11:23....the birds unusually quiet...I have one hour walking or not?  I am not really interests in these, all these temporary housing plan Youtuber, there is no design in them. Their subscription are low, meaning they all gonna quit soon age 30 passing like Justin Biber and Shawn when they arrived what used to be Justin Timberlake....

I just saw Justin Bieber cancel his world tours. These are nothing to do with me about Justin Timberlake, or Bieber or Levine, anything to do with the Barbra Straissand, she sings combating them, alone?



But I feel tired....I walk 4 bus stop the other side, that is not 4 blocks. Its my middle school used to be, 4 bus stop. Its one hour walking back and forth.

I like the Balleria her music, the vlog one.

I think the niches for the guys, you all girls loving the guys' attention are the skills to...working out your physical, not eating your way to the hospital health care system, Obama care. Like the skills, endurance, cooking skills, art and craft skills, beauty design, like any professional skills are more appreciated.





No comments:

Post a Comment