6/22/2022

Your pie don’t use the vegetables shortening ?

Uh… it’s on your every food label, something called the vegetable shortening and soy lecithin, MH knows that words. 

What’s the difference vegetable shortening or shortening?

Lart are animal fat. None vegetarian. I was vegan. 

Does nick know you do that to Tony?

I order Tofutti a whole case ship it to Canada with me in it? That’s a bowl. The vegetable shortening are a full bowl. It was in his fridge he didn’t see it? Well, these are side dishes. I never make the real holiday meals at nick. They eat tomato sauce + pasta. A lot of time nick just took over automatically, its not arguable and plus I don’t like to work so every holiday or gathering meals his kids show up Connie or the kids, he cooked. 

So Eben probably had tell me re-start what’s the holiday seasons he has.

Feel Rite it’s an organic store, they sell vegan cheese, and Tofutti ice cream sandwich. And cookies. Those are expensive. But other things in the freezer I never really buy? You guys and girls palate might be existing in those things…I don’t eat certain things. 

The vegetable shortening it’s on the shelf, room temperature. Once you open that, probably you fridge that? Can you read the words on it?

Ryoya Takashima those vegan pie base are dates. Italian community like Vaughan sell buckets. Like whole plastic paper square rectangle. Those population just happen I can create dates raw pie dishes. Eben is thin, he cares that much details, dates? That’s concentrated sugar. At Vaughan where those are all from Italy, there are those jar in bucket selling red bell pepper where in the US, you won’t find that in Santa Monica. I am not fanatic.

If you are creating the recipes, you needs to access the raw materials. I told you, it’s not in the US?


Italian does the business called …. Flour business I thought you knew the movies.

Meaning the whole sell distribution. He used to be working in there when he was young. That kinds of business flours, water, yeast. He knows where to buys stuffs ? The vegetable shortening is not the whole sale, but the Flours are?

Those bakery has everything you imagined called The Italian bread shop. I eat those but I think you eat meats or their holiday gifts wraps cakes, pastry,wine, whatever dessert they have loads, before Christmas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment