6/30/2022

You UB girls want to write it down today's date, sign it your name, "I so and so before I fully grow to self improve, I admit, my every intention every motive, every impure thoughts were to sabbatage everyone's livelihood, for the petty reason whatever it is inside my head"

You want to take a photo, in 6 months, seeing this if its everyone seeing you, you yourself will open your eyes to knowing whom are there to sabotage you trying on the karmic annulation, every degree you used to do on someone else? You are attempting to work on the Small business plans all 6 long months? 

You could say some words for Lalla, you could say some words for Sep, next by Berny dead. You could say some words, I never forbidden you trying to act up like a human, if you just say it loud, what you ought to be making a quick point. Because we were friends. 

You could say words for Wing, I will tell you, that is not negotiable, Asian being push down just like my brother. High resentament. 

You could say words for Jonathon or between Zac, I will say, that is between them two to fight against the best friends.  

You are not getting into a conversation like 9 years ago. Do you know how to buying so expensive joining a ground like Grant Hotel, you have to prepare how you initiate a conversation just about any human showing up in front of you?

How do you join a conversation?

Starting from your dad in your car front seat? Sit or Listen, or how you trying to get smart with him, having an English dialogue? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment