6/03/2022

๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘ You know what I think....wait. ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘

There is a comic book name "Far away". You are saying if you are the exotic traveler which he Tamang got stop every traffic light on hitting something on the road from Montana, he is dismiss from the traffic road human into UB.

That is one.

Second...he impaired just like the TV say Dr. Gabriel Medicine ๅ…ฌไธปๅฐๅฆน็‰‡ๅฐพๆ›ฒ

Third, if the One in Smallville, in which you listen to the song, what is the band, the broken lights on the freeway, and Smallville story means he can never be with the Lana, because he is so impaired, he is a farm boy?

I think there are forth possibility, he might be an actor. That guy die. I think this is not the case. They didn't know. But if he is the homeless, or some strange reason the police kick him out, he is one of those pre-med student thinking outside the box, like Hank. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZLebZhhl6I





I think someone jump, flips, bounce, and sprain the waist line, one of those things, called impaired human living in the homeless conditions.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFCP57n76I


I tell Dean, I think he Stephen Tamang might still there, really. No internet.






No comments:

Post a Comment