6/30/2022

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ˜ You girls UB wants to start joining some UB, University of Rochester, those flyers saying speakers, talking to the man, or the guys, aftewards? ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ˜

Or there is Send Out Cards, I used went...

You begging the guys as if you desparate to raise yourself with your sibling or your parents? Change your tones of language?

What they didn't know was...
I sat behind with nick. I had one computer
These were when I were there made
Right when they stand on that stage



I don't know where I keep them, might be in the CD. This is odd...
One of those they see the Send Out Cards

Banner


There are many different types of the home earning money people all have to try.









๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ˜


No comments:

Post a Comment