6/24/2022

When I was with nick, that is not a marriage, so I never ask him, anything I need to do at his house. He pays the utility, electric, water.......etc. Car, car maintainese, service....anything he looks after.

I look after anything in the Buffalo NY side. He never asked me a thing, but there is nothing to telling him, other than the paper works I done at the border, every 2 months of the bank statement, utility bills and invitation letters. He knew I have to print them out every so often.

He does his morgage, his house, his anything pretty much he spent his own money. 

But let's say I did get married, there is the shared household things if he is not being there, I oversees all utility bills, excels sheets, per yearly....I am a science major, all the lotto you see, the basic excel I know how to use it.

Nick has a library, so I catalog the entire collections for him.

He has these sometimes accounting billing before he takes to his accountant, so he gives me all the recipes for his personal stuffs, I guess. I don't know what he does with his accountant.

But he didn't make me checking all these gas, water, internet...etc the house stuffs, because I don't live in Canada.

So when I have to, or if Eben ever asked me to do, isn't that marriage you have to carry a lot of things in that household, to share things, if he is not there, I do the car service, the car maintainese, if the car not there, I find the Enterprise, I done that hundred times?

You get the grass cut, well...you pay someone THAT thing. I don't know what he had at his house? Cleaning is a basic, washing clothes is another...

When I was in Canada, its like how long can I stay there? You imagine I stay there like 6 months? I don't think anyone can stay more than that....really.


At that time, I work a lot on the PC, a lot of works. I have to find an exit.  But we have everyday like he has his breakfast, I have to prepare for the lunch or dinner. I forget how we does it...that.

So I would have to stay between the kitchen or the PC, at that time.

Right now, most of you guys works are set? So if the house chore Eben has shown me what it has to be done, it has to be done? You mop floors?

My mother mops floors. But she uses the floor mop? Eben he lives a bigger place, he has this standing UpDATE new Cleaning supply? If you seeing things standing there, you just flying back once, flying back twice....that is two time, you mop that floors? 

Do you know why the guys are more handy than the girls? Meaning how to oil the windows, to slide the doors not to have the sounds? Sometimes they have the tool box, fix the stuffs?

I think Eben he says he uses Costco, you manage how to stock ....toliet paper, or I think he eats grains stuffs. There are plastic containers, you see how the Asian organizer boxes, one, two, three....you storage the pasta, the grains, the rice in it. You check quarterly? He won't be eating that every single day, but he can eat them sometimes?

You set up a system of...or he already has an organizing boxes of where everything is?


Marriage means a lot of things

There are holiday tradition 2 time a year? Christmas and New Year, or Easter? One of that me becoming the religion? 

You have to cook

To clean

Eating less, so you can be with the guys? Why you be together, if you are not being with a guy? Eating spicy and garlic? I never asked nick any of that stuffs.

The onion bagel...oh ~the pungent things? You like the flavors of it? I stay away from the onion, because the research shows how the onion absorb the bacteria so well, that is what nick and I did at the cottage stuffy places?

Do you kiss the guys, or the guys kissing you, you hugs the guys, or the guys hugging you? Or in the end of the marriage, that doesn't even bother every 2, 3 days a hug?


So its you never talk about the sex?

Just how to go out to eat, to get one free day zone? Or finding the phone to go out with other friends, and he is not tagging alone? Like you have your own social life, or seeing your family parents house life?

Like you feel so lonely of it? Everyday, nothing but that one guy?

So why you marry to that guy?


Some have the kids, or without the kids. Meaning both has less sex activities to ensure YOU will NEVER had the kids? The one has the kids, for sure, don't bother it, too tiresome works?

If you don't trust that guy for you one entire life, why do you marry to that one guy?

Do you know that if you ending up at divorce at 40, you almost just saying you fail your entire life once starting at sweet 17 to looking for a new mate, you lose the shape, you lose the finance, your kids growing up, you lost your skin tones....there are a certain population in the market, between that the guys or the girls are constantly a play, when they finding each other in the party, or the social occasion. There are.

You don't know what I am saying?

A lot of guys know what is the cancer, or some kinds of illness, or car accident, that at the age of some bracket, unless you are one wealthy women, you can surely saying goodbye to any play, your faces don't sustain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment