6/21/2022

When I was in UB, I went to Class other than Wing Dean class, so there is you Ola Bio 403

 https://youtu.be/o5MS1MSzlq8

I have other class too, the other classmate. You don’t go to your other tiny worlds to hang out your own liking friends? What’s wrong me and Wing were just friends? He is on-campus working, I am on-campus working. If some human always looking at the job sight ….like the classmates gossip on their occupations. Dean, Silas…isn’t you supposed to go doing your own university friends jobs searching networking speaking?

Everyone of us are looking at the jobs on-campus happened i Anna says Lee or VS airplane girls? It’s at my jobs sites. You don’t go to work or you don’t go deal your own worlds friends telling them and convincing them TV are real? If you convince them, you can own your own friends circle directly at your own Facebook, not anymore borrowing my authority and my facebook? Me and them built on hours research ourselves on Hollywood wiki?

Like Wing and me don’t know we walk on-campus? Friends…you have other friends? 

Isn’t this odd, Wing was nothing important to you, not to say, are you even close at him or his family to say friends? Do you ever open your mouth talking to this guy? And Jonathon and me has a club issues. Isn’t this strange, there is nothing to do with you? The personal real life scenario, not by the TV indoctrinated forcing you becoming …in-between me and them my personal friends?

You don’t have a personal friend ? Does Wing know who you are? 

Why don’t you re-do this. You go to your own tiny world to convince whom they’re face and name right on TV. Anna can careless Wing hears or not, thrown junks on the internet, he is an IT, Anna just knew? But Wing knows what kinds of personality I have? I have to reports to you how me and each them how we were friends? 


Other guys are like me and Wing friends? Uh …how you define friends? 

If I migrant to buffalo living between Wing and Jonathon family, I will hand my house keys to Wing or Jonathon, they both have the family there? They have a career right there? You and Wing and Jonathon are that kinds of handing your key and show up yourself when I found my keys back telephone calls ?

Do you actually know them? 

🦅 @$#%@

🦅

   🦅

          🦅

(Shut up.)

Like change the water, the pond?  Leave some bread like this …?! I show them? 

The tall guys, they are not from Amherst or Clerance? Near Williamsville. 

That’s not the reason why we were friends at the first place but the movies says keys? Niagara Falls on the Lake? It’s…in Canada. 

Whom do you hand your keys if you step out of the Rochester? Your brother? 

Some human had to learn working around the property ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment