6/21/2022

UB MD groups: on Karen (drawn out video 1 2 3)

Video 1:(1:13) https://youtu.be/kVVdHaQ7pqk

Video 2: https://youtu.be/LjMB7rPuuCs

Her Seth it’s a muscle guy. Karen loves those skin shows magazine muscles man like Khan Harry Potter scene.

Like the Conan newest movie Blue Sapphire, that girl best friend = Nancy used drugs. 圓子 that’s her name. My Seth if UFO flying, her Seth fighting against him Muscle man. Corperation father, he used to that much weight. I am not sure which one her father looks thinner. But she is a side character. If her Seth used drugs, Karen is that easy going let’s get together drugged down. 

Write I say, “if you keep insisting you are the main characters, you are moving into the psycho position.”


What’s mirage means?
That’s sailor moon theme song words? Looks like. Not moon revenge?


Wing, your chest.
Your fitness. We say goodbye one time your house.

The song lyrics. 




In America, those words called Fitness or weight lifting. 
In UB time, Karen they were. I run in gym alone.
Graduate school, I walk and bike. I never go on the weight lifting. Never.
Stretching like the high school or the volleyball team, those I have. Not fitness. I don’t believe that stuffs.






No comments:

Post a Comment