6/24/2022

Today its Friday !!! oh ~~~

What I gonna do? I gonna go to sleep. I don't even feel juicing ...Tomorrow we'll see the weight.

64.00 this morning.

This weight measurement how they defined that range...could it be this such dramatic things? I am not feeling well, that is why I stay indoor. I also feel unease....Are you guys doing that VS 5 Lords things? July?

Or the Gifting periods? You would practice on that? For as long as you shall ever make it in Jan, 31....even?

I remember I feel dying everyday. Its as long as I could ever think, how could I ever last til the Jan 31. But when we get to the end of Dec last week, God has mercy, saying....switch to SMCH their successor. Oh my God...I am telling you. How do I make it, not hang myself all the way til UB 2020....

No comments:

Post a Comment