6/15/2022

They are on the weight scale watch? So salad with those Buffalo 40 jar litter Olive oil branding + Vinegrette.

They called the vinaigrette, not vinegar. You can have some walnut? Eben opens that. I think Vietsnese roll. That wrap is not fried, inside are all raw veggie. You eat that with the peanut sauce. 

Judy…Tim Cook Judy has a raw book. Ginger and watermelon cool soup. Some Raw movement, certain things can be eaten down. Oh !~ well, I don’t recommend the party food try. 

Meso soup? American don’t have soup menu….other than the potato can, I made APO those. Frozen carrots and peas with the crackers. 

Flour+corns+Chinese chive. You have only flour caroles. Fried. The only comfer food you have at the table.

Shredded carrots, cucumber+ potato, flour fried pancakes?

I am not hungry like you, those things don’t taste well too me. You eat it down, I will make.

Or the only thing I buy it’s the concentrate Mc Donald fish patty. The Cilantro or parsley? 



No comments:

Post a Comment