6/07/2022

Sometimes a cooking burn, a blisters...or walking too long, the shoes....sandle. I had 3 blisters.

I have a tooth hurts.

But a lot of industry people will tell you, that is how you will know if someone had a job?

Most guys have some certain beliefs, and while the internet offers them the greater teaching of some...good explaination, they took the humanity into the consideration that is what ought to do, not what arguements what only do.

In The Day When You Found Out, or that Comic books White Robes Doctors, you wish someone to ....blow the winds inside your sandy eyes, or the blisters on your everywhere, how you get the blisters? Wound, I mean......scatch on your bleeding knees? 

How do you scratch? 

Tears in the eyes? hurting?


Is that something I am aware of you doing, or you could walk that sun rise line to the other side sun set lines, to tell me the Earth is flat, not curved, so you fallen in that distance, how shall I say.....its insurance covered?

A....road they make you wake up and see the sun. You fallen......



I know how to do the text wrap on the Words Documents, not on the internet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment