6/17/2022

So losing weight has to eat something, for the GI tracks to go to Poo? Yes, correct.

I didn't know these are the fill up fried meat? I eat one meat, one piece, my whole week never end.....losing weight. One piece. Seriously. 


okay, strange things you all ate, are like the burgers = 2 bread + a cheese +  a patty. That is too many things.

Do you see the plate I eat on the circling them on the table? Yeah? One shred sweet potato, or one day might potato shredded, not cube. One small bowl vegetable, one those carole = zero "vegetable or sea close words" chinese things I told you.

That is only 3 things in your stomach to combine and digest.

And beside, when they make that patty, meat....I think you go without the meat its better. I only eat like very small bites of the meat, so breaking down those spiritual ideas, or some milk. But not diary products like the dessert or ice cream, or anything heavy creme milk products. There must be something I don't know. 

You eat 3 meals a day too. Like Musli European breakfast with soy yogurt? You eat 2 heavy meals at least I think, lunch and dinner. And you eat beside the burgers, might be the baskets of the french fries mix with the entire cup of the coke? You can do without the coke. Like if I have to take the fish burger, that is without the fries or the coke. Next time I just gonna get rid of the breads, just patty.


Eben is thin looking, you want to find a combination human, pays a high price, to everything happened the last 9 years, to what you ought to be settinig a goal for the next 2 years for the next 2-4 years at least, since 1950?

For whichever reason that is? The Hunger Game or the Catching Fires? 




No comments:

Post a Comment