6/20/2022

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ Russian is not the professional killer? ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ

You mean Russian is the European, that’s what you mean? Moscow? Right, that side. I know where is Russia. Do you know where is Russia?

Dr Bing Shen he is not ABC.

You know what Adam Davis did one time to all my Japanese tight up University level to travel to America story, and Hong Kong human ? Not Wing those 2nd grade accent changes ABC? Adam he put his arm around me with his legs up to cage me at those seats like high school. My face drop that day. 

Wing would be this 2nd generation Abc.

Ola, Hira, Fatima, Jonathon …they are American born polish, like Dean American born Ukraine.

That’s ABC = American born Chinese.

Pang is high school he cares about that accent.

Hank like me like Erin, fix university Asian. Because I Anna doesn’t have a preference in eating choice, the actual data = I am American influence. Most them still eating their own Chinese food, Chinese friends ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ… Chinese TV Drama. In 20 years or just saying really 15 years America, they speak somewhat English, you better write words down, then they understand you perfectly in English. If they return from oversea, in the time spans of 3 to 5 years, they lost all English listening skills including writing, you can say the full education becomes zero.

That’s what you known as the University Level up immigrant trying to enter America. They have to go by the skilled workers. Listening English is the biggest issues. The listening parts.

Hank and Pang probably like Tina, you called them A 

B

C

They cared about that circle, California all sorts upper luxury ABC worlds, you have this ABC Marts.

W 2 worlds

If saying Dr Bing Shen trying to kill his own ABC kids, well…you mean ๅฐ้พ her father killing her? That’s about the sane my father killing my brother a lot more ABC, he started 9th grades. 

You talking about my fathers university bracket or the National Anthem?

You are…psycho American. No values or moral standard in life, or philosophy. Tamang is AbC sees what he does?

What was this AbC again? They are the second generation immigrants. They probably still has some Italian words known like Mimmo or Tony. Mela= Apple in Italian. 

Mimmo has, Tony, no.


The real scolding methods in life methods ็œŸๆญฃ็ฝตไบบ็š„ไธ–็•ŒๆŠ€ๅทง

Equal in Mandarin (Chinese, not English) ๆ˜ฏไธญๆ–‡ไธๆ˜ฏ็พŽ่ชž

The situation I took over 194 country that time 2015 Russia were the foremost …Movies says or American Black Ops, you give me no choices but stays in English fluency while the entire time living in Taiwan or else I will switch to only Madarin. I did took that position like Tesla 2015, I didn’t really say that, did I? Not the TV told me, its the situation I have in 2015 none stop since 2014.

There is a hunger game and the catching fire parts, I throw at Simon 3 arrows shot. Oh I remember clearly that myself ? He is half American; Simon.

If you leave me in Chinese worlds without American and let me live back life Taiwan, like TV no CNN…kinda like Hank. I will lose all the you thought I am native English speakers American?

When I was born in Taiwan, like native Chinese Speakers, its more relaxing the language I 100% know what you are saying. That part always exist there. 

Why don’t you imagine you live in Poland til university and one day has to go to America? It’s stressful. It’s not your daddy’s little princess, ABC asking anything it’s parents parenting at it?

Me would be a lot more like what you called Taiwan the “overseas learning English as the second language personnel”, meaning skills from Taiwan, because English is …Greek ?

You took it everything made in front of you. You assume no home sick. No home comic books, no home piano, no home sleeping perfect mattress, no homes this no home marble floor ?

What was this ABC again? Russian or Dr Bing Shen? He has a brain. Yes. He does. His daughter? Not sure. 


ABC would be like Pierre Meghan those you know they are like psycho ABC luring by money and wine selling right on the television. My fathers university….I think that’s no smoking no wine militant domination  system…I used to say what? I don’t think you understood a lot of things or words called the conversative Asian culture not humility running deep. 

There are Elites Asian meaning they are educated. The family manner, talking no curse words, sitting, dressing like a proper walk up human ? Music background?

Russian, I mean more of none ABC. You want to take down Dr Bing Shen, is that what you mean how he acquire City of Hope jobs?

He has a brain, I told you thousand times. He has. That one is real.


What was that you saying about the Russian? I cannot understand it. Most ABC are bimbo, not a threat. Most overseas governmental agency level up snd research native from, those are the threats but they are not as fluent as in English. If I learn Russian, I can make a hell at them just about the same in tiny French. 

They station overseas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment