6/05/2022

Powerball

  




Krean, Adria, Emily, Melinda...Do you girls with the rest of the other girls want to quit on my jobs career here, on my channel watching?

I have to works...with every other human other than you are.

I am not talking to you. I am not targetiing at you. If I choose to laugh at you, when you block away from my eye sights, I can do a 1000% laughing jobs, to useless human like you all.

Got it?

I cannot talk professional methods with your parents.

I cannot talk professional demeaour with the Corperate world, including your working place.

I guess I cannot talk to any UB presidents, if all of you just meants, you becomes stronger all together. You could just live off my channels, video, information, to seeking out your whole new worlds like Tina.

You 4 have a script, so its every other girls.

Anyone provoking, or jealous, or playing games withint your 4, you right away, becomes the enemy of each other, no matter what.

You got the entire pictures wrong, you tell your parents, your sibling, ask them to re-phrase what I say. 


When I talking to Simon language, he will remember, its for the company reason, like a professional human does things. When I talking to anyone with a certain tones, including Dr. T, I need to shape up the way how I will evolve, not really this....garbage you all just meant it what? The guys next by, they are the same fate, down to drainage? 

You mean sewage.

The drainage its where the chemist at, while the sewage its people like the garbage workers for the poo and pee, stuffs. Like you?


There are certain professional ways to talk, that...."You better just stop here, no more furthur advancing or else...."


No comments:

Post a Comment