6/10/2022

Period pain - Its a cramp. You want to lower your waist down to bend in. That is a internal cramp, you cannot describe it how bad that is.

Very discomfer. Its the liver. 

Also you might have a very bad blood, by the exam of the blood color and the smell. I knew my smell are bad. My mother nose always been strong....so since I was young, might be just like that Romance journey VS says.....feather smell. She says after I come back here, I don't have any of those smell when I was younger, like my father's side those smell through the skin poles. I have no idea what that means. 

Getting together with a guy, might be a lot of your ego doing.....tears on fake reality. 

When you getting into the mode of cleaning yourself, like 10 times liver flush, you want to tell me you are so wishing you could ruin your own very works. Until you really make it....you make sure you ruin everyone else works? 

When you are built inside, facing your insecurity, not clinging, or leaning....or separate means you cannot do your own things on your own. I have heard funny things, like the guys walks you to the door? Or what your father drive your SUV to carry the Wal-Mart grocery...one of those. 







Not happy

Cynical.

Giggling laugh funny strange stuffs.

Dirty feet, dirty nails.

Unclean sink, with the plates and bowls, chop sticks.

Oily stoves.

Empty fridge

Isntant packages

Ugly room display.

Sewing pillows.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment