6/14/2022

One year ago.... How much the weight the Harvard saying again, you gain weight on the first month only? 15 15 15

The way almost they saying to me...sound like you gaining 15 pounds first month, and the second month makes 30 in total, and thirds month, meaning by May that is 45 pounds? You cannot possibly happen things like that....

The COVID-19 pandemic changed us inside and out. For many people, those outward changes weren't especially welcome. An APA Stress in America survey conducted in late February 2021 found 42% of U.S. adults reported undesired weight gain since the start of the pandemic, with an average gain of 29 pounds.2021年7月1日
 
Right I read that before...
Do they mean late Feb, meaning the whole Feb? The month of the Feb, you gain from the beginning of the COIVD 19, not Chinese New Year, = the beginning of Feb, that is 29?
Harvard says 15?
When is COVID 19 started?
 
 
Its 2020? Not 2021?
oh ~ that means, how much weight people really gain not just one year observation, its 2 years like Harvard means the first 3 months 15 15 15?
or in 2 years, people gain about 30 pounds?
30 pounds? 

oh no~~ not the way how 2020 means? on my weight scale? I slim down from 74 kg to 62kg. 

Weight Down

How I slim down from 74 kg to 62 kg, were purely mucusless, I told my mother, and she cooked that. By diet, I could just do without the exercise, seriously. 
Then the COVID 19 hit, my mother started making me fat, I complain a lot, that was 62 up and down. I say I start juicing.

I didn't read Eben's book. I actually didn't really....well, how shall you say, I was revolving too many things in my head, at that time I had a lot of things to do, or makes into a motion.
When the Juicing degree comes I wasn't exercise much neither, I just try out the combination.
The exercise started it probably just recently, last month or so. 2 weeks.

I see a lot more guys are walking, basketball, even the old guys, they walk, they exercise.
The girls all wear long sleeves, or pants. Its very hot in Taiwan. How strange.


No comments:

Post a Comment