6/25/2022

okay, I see what they are saying now. Me and my mother last week, were on the errand. Its...Tax things or one of those things I just go with her.

Taiwan we have the tax laws. Its at... Daan Forest Park the other side, its not too far. But they landing with the place to quarantine, or to filling up their tax form, and waiting in line. 


I thought, in America, where the culture goes with those Church human at...like a couple of the missionary, were to couple to couple to family to family...from America, to any destination to make...FRIENDS.

You seem to be only friends with one human at....on a microwave Apple Pie. 

When the life becomes limits...you almost just inner surge how to ends EVERYTHING. You don't have friends? 



Does the Mormom knew there is a Peguine acting with the Ice Burg, to when a bunch of penguin following behind, at the south poles, acting on kindness forward? 

For that reason, only I talked to Eben Pagan, whom I used to be friends with in UB, the guy's name list with the girls at the UB Honor Class, or CAC or APO? 

To where I cannot be sure where to find that Jonathon or Dean at....Because if the guys really telling Eben, they were used to be on my facebook...to all those names be true....

Hurt? 

Someone is saying that true? 

If you would have encounter that situation, and where your facebook disappear, and you find a way to thread those guys back, and hoping one of them to go clarify for you eagerly? I just started to remember that....right, I didn't tell Dean or Jonathon about ...Eben Pagan, to which to whom has the reference for each other.

Like I used to tell lies on the UB facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment