6/16/2022

oh I see....you are partnering....like me and Wallace, or that is Eben Pagan?

Wallace is one of those yes man, no man....he is an actors, in those envrionment, every terms I yell at him, he will just listen, and shut up! Flattering service....he is kinda like that, to me. Do I think like Eben? To be honest, you could just find any partner, to trying to feed them, and acting with them up your character, that is what you want to do. Practice.

我說那個有點像建華~他是有點那樣的 38. 就是前後尾隨然侯諂媚那種 ...他會那種東西~演員呀 !~~ 是不是像埃本...其實你們找誰都可以演呀 !那些位置~


As a girl, its not a bad thing that the girl image so 38 ...you makes that to become your own advantage, just act up to that roles, why you being 38? Chinese words means = that blondie did all that...snubbishing of all sorts of girly attitude.






No comments:

Post a Comment