6/14/2022

oh ~ I see, what you are saying. I dress a dress? Taiwan so hot, I dress sandle, that there is a dress? but all right, the entire women population they have long pants and long sleeves

There must be something you don't do the border Pixie says all the time. There is a strict codes I say about dress like ABCDFG, you just copy and paste. You will find out, what's wrong with all these legs, stomach, figures,....shapes issues. 

Like the sailor moon are the mini-skirts? Right...long legs being seen. I pick my outfit no matter its just maid running gym outside wild I live on the patio outfits, not 101 outfits....which I don't enter, but ....on the street, you dress like that.

If I go to the Taipei station or the 101, no, I dress different than that. ....different skirts, more formal, also shows legs. These are round neck. I have a dress up skirt on the collar parts. And there are strings tie up. 

Cinnamon Twist roll? I think its the legs issues.


It must be something again theme. "You LOVE to eat". 

I don't have time for this. I need to keep walking, another 30 mins.





No comments:

Post a Comment