6/25/2022

No, I would eat something today.

It’s next by the police station. Do you investigate the ghost realm movie within? Do you hear what I say 包子 from my mother?

Sea …no.

Pearl it’s in the sea. I do look at it. Yeah like the Pinterest shows but how do you know I was thinking that yesterday? I forget to tell you. You do that very often.

The things you ask me to eat ….

I told you, it’s everything I eat, for some reason, ….you shouldn’t have that on the the public menu? You work out like one hour? I walk one hour my weight don’t have a thing, so I cannot even eat a regular meal for as long as I remember since 2020. Or 2018.

They used to say, you two palm open, that’s how much pasta you eat.

Do they sell these breakfast here in Taiwan ? Dante coffee…they change to Mos Burger. My mother just shows me. Any burger you eat one….your whole week don’t bother eating a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment