6/02/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ€ My weight in the morning often lighter 64.90 kg ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ€ I just took a shower, all these medication patches.

So why I gonna do with all these photo, missing. I delete the Ipad a lot of these Keanu, Levine, JC, Dean's photo.....just Babaji photo exist. Why don't I just wait til Eben shows up, we make a lot of the photo, and becomes an album of itself, today high tech selling one of those....for the senior citizen, cannot talk, cannot use hand to write, cannot do nothing but staring at the photo album flashing high tech inside their room?

When is this India has a standard in the human quality, at least trying not to be ilegaly just about every step the way, anywhere I turn to Indian, taking assault, bad acts, stealing, noisy, very loud, and dirty dirty dirty, just like their skin tone, if you travel to the UB South campus and follow the flyers. So bad......

No comments:

Post a Comment