6/01/2022

My TV says something about you all overweight girls, pooing....why don't you partner with the fat guys inside your groups? Together? Encouragement, washing his pillow case, the entire apartment, or the houses, or the shoes...carpet...dish...plates.

You know if you partner, like....well, in Curezone.com, what often people do, its they partner together to detox, trying out one day, or two days. or some goes far to 3 weeks.

That is 21 days on fasting.

They share the diary, and the situation they all encounter.

Colonix, will help you to go to the bathroom.


The car second news crashed....like Joy? Not happy, or the Loving the Silent Tear? You mean the True Love? 10 Pillow cases? or....money here you comes the Spiritual or physical insurances? 

Maybe they don't contact to each other anymore, no matter how you try to talk out loud, I guess. I cannot keep finding the secrets on the Linkedin, I am telling you. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw7RElt-SvE


Do you UB girls, APO girls, CAC girls, or that Honor Class UB girls remember I say about my cousin square Gluten Free Plant Restaurant? Like her father is chulby, and her real mother is the singer at the night clubs. They didn't get a divorce, I guess for the money reasons. He gone with her best friends in the car, he sent her home. She is a company head, top. I mean the Top administration parts. She owns her own company.

So my brother has a best friends. He has a mother becoming my mother's best friend, and guess what happened? Someone disappear, and my brother grew taller without him presence. 

That is the life drama you want to go through? If you start collecting the guys, helping me to clean up all these guys pillows case, like they really just don't bother saying it, why, that is so hard, and the girls just shut up, be the forever labor works.....to when they will wake up......

junks.....

Washing your feet, your sandle, cannot be washed, but you can lightly brush the side....checking it where you walk all around?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ2Q_RV4_W0



I need to go walking again. I had 3 鍋貼+ a light soup. I wash the vegs, they disappear....




No comments:

Post a Comment