6/08/2022

My dancing Day 3 Weight Programs Vlog...stuffs.

If you stand up just moving around, one move is one move count sweat, how you use all the fat, by walking, and moving your entire body here there.....

girls...


Isn't the Cheesecake, are those Toronto base business, ETR human at?

Yeah~~~~ They have their own very nice branding. Because US doesn't sell vegan cheesecake. No. Toronto they make fresh every morning from the factory. 

There is a name of it.  You walking into the store, you will see them. No, I really don't like cheesecake, I told you thousand times, its called Foreigners Aemrican dessert or Italian fall off stuffs. French that stuffs...its baby food. 

I eat them trying to be a high class made in UK, University of Kentucky. If I come back to Taiwan, and when I live more homey, meaning spent money, there are about everything I don't care to buy, at all. 

I will tell you what I get fat with 

蔥油餅

蘿蔔絲餅

蔥油餅加蛋

可麗餅











No comments:

Post a Comment