6/03/2022

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ€ The Medical Board, can I talk to you second about these foot? My left foot knife is rusty, for as long as you heard I started. Today I throw it out. ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ€

I only work on my right foot. You know if you see the pink, its a hellish pain. No matter how no bleeding looks to you. Do you ever found out, that scapping, ugly looking, like ameutourl.....however I did, they just die out? In that direction, there are not deeper going down, I can still walk normally without bandage, the foot know it can heal?

No hurting EVERY SINGLE time, there is no blood, but pain like hell.

What did I do?

Today I have a one extra place on my bone under neath, toward the right, when you looking at it. That is a bone, on the top, right below the first toe nail. On that edge, I have some stuffs.

These hard skins, if I just scrap them, like one knife scrap, that hurting it the entire surface, right?

Not pink...I think that is bad practices....not refine enough.

I know you probably mean taken the seed out. I don't have, just the hard skins. And the sole parts its harden, so I took very very small carefully steps. I don't want to feel hurt. Its hurts like pain, just seeing the pink part.

No comments:

Post a Comment