6/25/2022

Kiss and hugs?

I used to say you complete your 5000 water bucket, change your diet, go on fitness and positive thinking, cooking homey recipe, simplicity ….but I think the TV means more you like very spicy food or very dessert filled up those Harry Potter fantasy….donuts, cakes, sugar rush …when you become very parasitic, you get hungry and moody very very fast.

Can you imagine you finish black beans sauce, you kiss a guy? So you don’t kiss a guys all day long. Just 3 meals keep eating ? Kissing doesn’t mean just a touch of lip?

Or you actually tell me you knew Vietsnese those spicy long big tall sauces ? Oh, I don’t buy those things. 

https://youtu.be/rEbP0XkMFqE

These things are not digestible … what could they telling me? You like the carbhydrate and butter and cheese and spicy? Are you sure you lose all the guys interests when you overweight and later becomes giants ! So, plan out the plans how to open that elimination channel. I gonna walk for one hour, it shouldn’t be that hot bad, it’s under the shed.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment