6/10/2022

Its 11:20. Everyone Friday night I think its party time, every Friday I go to bed like 10 oclock....so I decide not today, I wash my face rinse it....

Why don't you pick your dancing gerne, you see yourself in. I cannot pick the High School Musical. Its X6, Levine's songs, those things are my specialty, not Ice Skating.....not really. 

Even the Resurrection Sunday, they teach you online the choreography, you only stretching your entire body out, to flow out the Chi. 

I cannot use those, we cannot possibly duplicate our exercise....its none related. 


When you getting a TV assignment,

you just passing by? You sure your heartache doesn't worth a dime to find things out? 


Is the food has anything to do with the Meat?

I keep hearing that. Something about the meat. I thought you cannot digest the meat that well, so the fat built up. If you eat once those concentrate fish...just once, that is long way to go for the year. 

There is a soup base, like how Anna I do it, to poison the entire body system with the smell. When they keep saying that. The skin poles. You imagine when the TV says that vegan vegan, to loss eyes are funny. 

You can eat as much as the meat, not as pungent if you just drink only the soup down, to the entire body, every skin poles are that smell.

I too tired. Go to sleep.

Babaji: Go


No comments:

Post a Comment