6/19/2022

If you want to play this drama? You have to wear no contacts lens with the guys? No fat, fitness?

You see people wearing eye glasses are like average people do. They wear eye glasses.  I am in the city, of course I don't need to wear the eye glasses, or else the entire building inside will be seen by me, where that Wallace might suppose to be? I TRY to be blind in the city?

In America, I need the eye glasses on driving. Right now, so long I don't eye washing my eyes, I may not even pass the eye exam. 

The funny thing its I think you cannot see, but why you have DMV driving license, so you could see very far? I keep feeling it strange, or its the Asian their eye sight just rotton bad. 

You need to have a fitness, to dress up a correct clothing.

A well hair made style, no matter the front or the curls.

For sure never have an contact lens inside your eyes at all.

Perfume, to that whichever this CEO would be, need a friend, not the prostitute? Some guy can use a decent girl as the friend? If you are decent? Not hanging around the girls, but the guys?




No comments:

Post a Comment