6/08/2022

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸฅŸ If I going to Eben's conference.... its just a backpacks, I might just collects some human myself called the stranger. ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸฅŸ

I never had a purse?

I don't actually know why they got so excited for that one mall, about Tax included, you know, something like that.

In Taiwan what I gonna do with these birds? I gonna talk to Eben, we just landed somewhere outside an office, a brand new building just made. Near the Pizza Hut places.

The things are in Taiwan, My Causal Outfits and the one below are very different from in America. I almost thought the COVID 19 will take another 2 years, really.....and once you are infected, does that mean your lung are permanently changed? That is very bad. You know what it says in Chinese those words? Kinda like TB?

Its funny one day I was in ๏ผฃ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… that there is a slip, saying I have a TB positive. I keep in my profile. Nick lives still? Do you know how old is him? TB is a disease you coughing right? Like Real Love? Those sick looking?

Near that one outlet malls, its the winter jacket outlet. No one taken me there....I think I saw the TV ads, or someone saying that ....





No comments:

Post a Comment